Baby Wrap Carrier Autumn Leaves
Whatch our easy how to video on how to put you Baby Wrap Carrier on:
Benefits of the Baby Wrap Carrier:
- Keeps baby cool and dry against your body during our hot summer months
- Quick-drying fabric
- Commonly used is sports fabric because of its breathability and sweat absorbency
- Hassle-Free Baby Wrap carrier - Slip it on like a T-shirt
- Hip healthy carrier
- Reduces neck and back strain
- Ultra-Light Baby Carrier
- Greatly reduces skin irritation like rashes
Benefits of Baby Wearing:
- It's great for traveling with your baby.
- It soothes the baby.
- It's good for cognitive and social development
- It's good for their overall health and well-being
- Colic and reflux baby stay in an upright position.
- You get to keep up with life, hands-free
- It's a great way to bond with your baby
- Research shows it can decrease the risk of postpartum depression
Quick points for wearing:
- Put your carrier on like a T-shirt
- Always make sure the shoulder straps are all the way open over your shoulders
- The folds should criss-cross over your chest
- Pull your back piece down
- Put baby in the carrier
- With the legs over the straps
- Wrap belt around for extra support
- Always make a double knot in the belt
Can I wear my baby outward-facing?
Yes but we recommend it when the baby is a bit older and the neck muscles are stronger.
How do I choose the correct size?
We recommend that the carrier is tighter fitting than too loose. Your baby is more secure.
Please check our sizing guide.
Can I purchase my Baby Carrier before birth?
With pregnancy, your body shape changes a lot, especially your chest size
And often your body changes back within three months.
If you purchase your Baby Carrier before birth choose one according to your pre-pregnancy size
Correct Wearing Position and Safety Instructions
- Your Baby's face should never be pressed against your body.
- Check often to make sure your babies face is turned towards the side and uncovered
- Their chin should never rest on their chest as this restricts breathing
- Always reposition the babies face away from your chest after breastfeeding
- Premature or babies with low birth weight or low muscle tone is at risk of suffocation. They should always be in an upright position
- If your baby has any underlying breathing or health conditions always check with your health care professional first before using the baby carrier
- Provide support when bending or leaning forward as your baby could fall if unsupported.
- New Born Babies necks must always be supported
- If the product shows signs of wear do not use also if any damage is visible
- Please note that while all precautions are taken to ensure quality workmanship the Easy Breath baby carrier is used at your own risk